2.02.2010

seven days and I'm still breathin', from the coast to the City we're reelin'.

















































































































































































































I've never really believed in magic; never had the nerve to trust the showmen that call themselves 'magicians', but what I have felt and experienced the past seven days of believe Alive feels pretty damn close to "magic". My spine feels straighter, my eyes feel sharper, and my mind more in tune with its own workings. I've set my own custom whitebalance, and the colours have never been so clear.
Adapt, Accept, Challenge, Explore, Investigate, Relearn.

stay swell,

lowt.

2 comments:

holden_caulfield said...

Nice work T.
"Eyebrain" was only the word my professor said to some girl in my class - remember that text i sent? about "going on journs to find shit" or something along those lines....
and yo that vantage point you got over the shoreline is soooo ill...

The Life and Times of Low T said...

the journs have have a plenty. Camera has been steady chillin in my pack. That beach is nuts! Got that shot of of the pier there. Going into the city today and stopping by 'The Tunnel' today to shoot some of the graff here and show ya. hope you aren't getting to crazy yet, but at the same time I'm sure your boy cy would be pround..